FINANCIAL CONTROLLER- ADVERTISING AGENCY GBP60K-GBP80KBENS
This is a newly creative commercial role for a thriving and ambitious independent Creative Agency.
The CFO will rely on you to run the day-to-day finances of the business and lead and manage a small team.
You will support the CFO in commercial aspects of the business and be involved in pitches, new business and strategy as well as business partnering with heads of department.
This role will be project led as you will need to independently come up with areas in the business where you can cost save and drive efficiency etc.
- Running the Agency's small finance team
- Over view of the Management accounts and provided analysis to the CFO
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reviewing and adapting internal systems and policies
- Rebuilding contracts and processes
- Business partnering
- Negotiating contracts with clients
- Lead the yearly audit
- Fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Previous experience managing a team
- Ideally from an Advertising/ Marketing background
- Strong systems/ IT skills
- Commercial thinker and problem solver
- Ability to lead a team and drive change and efficiency
- Ambitious and driven
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.