Client Services Executive
Client Services Executive GBP24K+DOE
We're gearing up for significant growth. To grow our business, we must deliver the type of experiences our clients rave about. When they are raving fans they recommend us to others. We need someone who knows what it takes to give clients more than they were expecting; the type of experiences they really value - have you got what it takes to make this happen?
To become our Client Services Executive, you'll have a background in a fast-paced service environment where you dealt with a wide range of clients every day. You'll interpret the needs of our clients with expert precision. You'll create compelling and intelligent proposals and you'll be the client's key point of contact.
You'll be brilliant at the following things - your duties:
- Responding to business enquiries with lightning speed and precision.
- Updating our customer relationship management systems with client insight.
- Creating inspiring proposals:
- Managing creative resources using the most relevant media.
- Proactively contacting clients with updates, occasionally out-of-hours, mid-week
- Responding to queries and resolving issues.
- Instigating client 'brain-storming' sessions so that we nurture client relationships.
- Building the Client Services team as client base grows.
- Securing client approval to promote its work across all relevant media channels.
- Briefing and coordinating photographers and film production companies to attend events with the relevant project managers.
- Growing image, film, audio, case study and testimonial resources and organizing their efficient storage.
- Updating all digital channels daily, especially the website.
- Developing and continually evolving templates for use across the business
- Facilitating business workshop sessions to create innovative responses to briefs involving external agencies.
- Updating the business on client services priorities at weekly Operations meetings.
The skills and experience you'll need to be considered for interview:
- You'll continually strive for excellence and be a high performing team player.
- You'll know how to get the best outcomes from word, powerpoint, animation and a range of software we use across the business to process our client orders.
- An utterly brilliant and confident communicator - you get the very best out of people and any situation.
- You'll have the initiative to seize opportunities and respond well to queries.
- Commercial awareness to intuitively know how a proposal can be shaped to maximize income
- You are the 'attention to detail guru' - nothing gets passed you, everything you do is 100% accurate.
- Super effective negotiator with internal stakeholders and external agencies
In return the client offer a great working environment and competitive basic salary