Aspiring Lead Practitioner of Modern Foreign Languages
Aspiring Lead Practitioner for MFL role in 'outstanding' North London School
Are you an inspirational Modern Foreign Languages teacher with an exceptional record of achieving results? Perhaps you are an extraordinary MFL teacher or already in a Lead Practitioner role, looking for further developmental opportunities.
- North London school seeks Lead Practitioner of Modern Foreign Languages
- Permanent Role available for January/ April start
- Enthusiastic and encouraging team.The ideal Lead Practitioner will have expert subject knowledge and a clear interest in the running and improvement of the MFL curriculum. The role of Lead Practitioner demands a high level of organisation as well as clear communicative skills.
- The successful lead practitioner would be joining a lively and supportive team within a North London school rated 'Good-Outstanding' by OFSTED. This school encourages self growth and holds 'outstanding professional learning and career development opportunities'.
- This is the ideal opportunity for both existing Lead Practitioners of MFL, who are looking for a new challenge and Modern Foreign Language teachers who have occupied roles of responsibility within their school, to step up.
North London School- Lead Practitioner - Modern Foreign Languages