Manager - Capital Markets
3 days left
- Full Time
A Bristol based financial services company are looking to recruit a permanent Capital Markets manager
Your new Role
My client is looking for a qualified actuary (or accountant) with demonstrable post-qualified experience, ideally gained within a large insurance company environment. You will have a strong mix of relationship management and technical skills (including Solvency II), and a good understanding of insurance products and markets.
You will be able to understand and interpret large amounts of data and narrative, and summarise it into succinct, meaningful and insightful commentary. You will have a proven record of delivering to time and quality, and experience of pro-active stakeholder management across a range of disciplines and seniority levels.
This is hugely varied role, and while you will need to be comfortable with dealing with a broad spectrum of responsibilities and tasks, it will provide the successful candidate with a diverse range of development opportunities and a strong position to progress their career within.
You will need to provide high quality and pro-active capital project support to senior internal stakeholders (up to and including Board level) in a range of areas which may include:
- Support and lead all major capital projects
- Support and play a key role in the development, investigation, analysis, due diligence and implementation of capital projects
- Ongoing liaison and coordination of capital management teams.
- Building productive relationships with stakeholders
- Support provision of high quality information on capital management actions across the business which are presented at Board level.
- Analysing and assessing capital projects/SST information from a business perspective & communicating effectively
- Provide high quality, flexible support to meet the objectives of the Group-wide.
- Support commercial negotiation
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level or equivalent
- Qualified actuary or accountant with strong technical skills.
- Ability to manage workload in flexible and proactive manner.
- Demonstrates influencing and relationship skills and ability to build network across business units & functions.
- Proactive, with ambition and ability to learn quickly and a can do attitude.
- Good communication & inter-personal skills.
- Brings sound judgement to facts/data, with strong analytic, interpretative skills.
- Provides key insights and identifies key questions and issues, using financial and technical skills.
- Ability to work alongside a range of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with strategic/industry/business issues.
- Creative and commercial.
- Capable of working with an international perspective.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.