Service Manager RMN/RNLD
A fantastic opportunity for a Service Manager (NURSE QUALIFIED) has arisen to work with an award-winning group of care homes, based in Essex, offering a range of quality person-centered services.
This company specialises in supporting Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Sensory Impairment for Younger Adults. The market leading company provides assessment and intervention for up to seven men who are living with a learning disability and complex needs, or with a forensic history. The team can also support those who have mental and physical health needs, as well as complex behaviours.
• Understanding for people with Challenging Behaviour, Learning Disability and Mental Health Condition.
• Applicants must be an RNLD/RMN, have a diploma in management and leadership or be willing to work towards one.
• Good working knowledge of applicable legislation, supported with evidence of good working practice and leadership skills.
• The right applicant will be person centered, have understanding of CQC requirements and be committed to supporting the choice and independence of our service users.
• Experience of working in the independent sector would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-NSME-2509 or email your CV to
Dont keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - GBP200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.