Physiotherapist - GBP38,000 - Office Hours
Physiotherapist, Registered Healthcare Practitioner job in Sunderland
Starting Salary: GBP38,000 + Generous flexible benefits package
Convenient Office Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday + Optional paid overtime opportunities
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
- An excellent work-life balance, with no bank holiday, evening or weekend working required?
- A fresh opportunity to take on a new kind of role, gaining skills and experience in a new area?
- To work for an established and forward-thinking organisation that provides on-going support, continuous development and encourages career progression?
If so, then then we are pleased to announce that our client, the Centre of Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), are currently recruiting Physiotherapists in your area. CHDA have a contract to carry out high quality assessments for benefit claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
You will take part in a fully paid for comprehensive induction and training programme, allowing you to complete professional functional health assessments and write detailed reports on behalf of the DWP. With a large training department, support is on-going and ensures transition into a proficient and qualified Registered Healthcare Practitioner plus structured continuous development. You will be kept up to date professionally and gain exposure to promotional opportunities with potential career paths including Centre Clinical Lead, Training, Auditing and Clinical Director.
As a Physiotherapist, you will work in a varied role, develop new and existing skills, cultivate business acumen and specialise within in a fresh area of work. Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for meeting with clients and reviewing a vast range of complex and diverse medical conditions including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues. You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a subsequent high quality, detailed, impartial report for the DWP to assist them in their decision making.
Your Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
- Market leading salary with regular salary reviews
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth with a number of potential paths for progression
- HCPC fee reimbursement and continuous professional development supported
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
- Further flexible options include private medical insurance, dental insurance, critical illness insurance, life insurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, charitable giving, restaurant discount card, travel insurance, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
This is an excellent opportunity for physiotherapists with a minimum of 2 years' post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
To find out more please apply now
If you have any friends, family or colleagues that you know who would be interested in Healthcare Practitioner jobs, we offer GBP250 of John Lewis vouchers for successful referrals. Just contact Stef at SJB Medical.