Part-time Sales Ledger Clerk
A leading national electronics specialist, based in Warrington, are currently recruiting for a Part-time Sales Ledger Clerk to join their expanding team due to the continued success of the business.
The role and responsibilities of the Part-time Sales Ledger Clerk position will include:
- Monitoring and controlling cash receipts and payments
- Processing, monitoring and controling all sales ledger transactions
- Monitoring and controlling the collection of debts via telephone and letter
- Issuing statements as requested
- Liaising with Sales staff, line managers and sales managers to resolve queries
- Liaising with supervisor and credit manager regarding blocked orders and all credit management issues
- Account reconciliation
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Part-time Sales Ledger Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on