6 days left
- Full Time
Salary- GBP65,000 basic (OTE GBP110,000)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for an IFA Manager based in Bristol.
The role holder will be part of a team of Senior Managers who manage a team of professionally qualified Independent Financial Advisers offeingr an independent, personal and proactive advisory service to their clients, they will typically provide advice on the full range of financial planning services such as: investments; retirement; tax; education; savings; protection; long term care and mortgage planning.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of their individual office revenue targets.
* To develop objectives, business plans and targets for their individual teams.
* To develop, coach and motivate the Advisers to ensure performance targets and company standards within the FCA regulatory framework are achieved.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in managerial roles
* Competent Adviser Status - Diploma Level 4 qualification
* Proven success as a business leader with commercial and organisational awareness skills
* Excellent knowledge and practical experience of advisory process within financial services, and similarly for corporate business
* Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to deliver through others
* Excellent communication and time management skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job Ref - 22009