CREDIT RISK ANALYST - FX
5 days left
- Full Time
TO GBP60K + BENS + BONUS
Our client is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology firms in the world. Leaders in their field and now operating on a global scale (5 offices); they require a Credit Risk Analyst to join their London Headquarters on a permanent basis. The candidate will be responsible for new business and client approval, underwriting and ongoing credit analysis and sanctioning. The successful candidate will have experience in credit risk management gained within financial services - payments / FX environment preferred.
- Provide credit risk analysis and commentary on global portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring that the minimum Credit Risk standards are applied and any departures from risk appetite are appropriately mitigated, managed and approved
- Evaluate financial data such as (balance sheets, income statements) to determine the level risk
- Provides leadership in the implementation & development of the Operational Credit Risk Management Framework, including the development of metrics/reports to support the management and oversight of risk.
- Works closely with the business lines to understand the functions, clients and behaviours, identify material risk assess the effectiveness of controls, promote solutions to manage them and ensures that any control gaps are closed on a timely basis.
- Escalates risks and issues through the appropriate governance channels.
- Supports the Credit Risk function's efforts to promote understanding of Credit Risk Issues and brand and to further develop the sales/RM and Client Services functions effectiveness as a 1st line of defence.
To be considered for this role, you must have very strong Credit Risk skills gained within a Payments / FX environment - oversight / leadership skills preferred. Candidates must have experience with Excel; candidates with VBA experience will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.