TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK. We are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Recruitment Branch Manager for a new start up in Preston.
As a billing recruitment branch manager, you'll be responsible for getting the branch up and running, with the full support and guidance of senior management. The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What else do we offer?
- Outstanding earnings
- Regular reviews and training throughout your career
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic back office administrative support
- Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer. If you need any further information about this Recruitment Branch Manager vacancy then please call our Talent Acquisition team on .