HR Assistant - Technology
6 days left
- Full Time
The successful HR Assistant will be responsible for all generalist duties in the HR function including assisting with recruitment, employee relations and ad hoc projects. The centralised position of HR aims to enable a consistency of approach to HR matters globally across all entities.
My client are a leading technology company with a global presence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies and recruiters within the data centre industry.
- Providing line managers with support and guidance through the recruitment process from initial drafting of the recruitment authorisation form through to the new employee's arrival.
Policies and Procedures:
Maintain Company employee policies and procedures ensuring they are legally compliant.
- First line advice
- Salary Reviews
Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A background working as a HR Administrator or HR Assistant
- CIPD/Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
GBP25,000 to GBP30,000