PA to International Sales Team - 6 month contract
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for an established and exceptionally friendly company on a six month contract covering a maternity leave. Although this is a maternity leave contract, the company is large and always look to retain great candidates so there is a strong possibility of being able to move into another role when this one concludes.
Your main duties will include:
- Provide full PA support to the Sales & International Development Director to enable them to carry out their job effectively.
- Diary management, travel planning and meeting arrangement.
- Liaison for training courses delivered globally, between internal and external stakeholders including funding, project plans and logistics.
- Liaison across all functions within the Division to ensure a linked up approach
- Contribute to and maintain overseas office Policies and Procedures
You must have the following experiences:
- Significant experience of providing administrative support to a team.
- Significant PA experience (incl. diary management, meeting organisation, travel).
- Event organisation experience (preferably in a sales environment).
- Budget management and external negotiation experience.
- Strong ability to communicate with people at all levels in person and remotely.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.