Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: HRGO Stockport
Salary: GBP25k + car allowance
Hours: 8am to 5pm (40 hour week)
An opportunity has arisen for an inspirational and influential deputy manager for our Stockport branch of HRGO.
- The successful applicant will lead from the front and train and motivate others to achieve targets
- Must have the ability to negotiate at high level, sell concepts and ideas and gain commitment
- Work within challenging situations
- Act upon sensible business reasoning and have authority to take decisions within the company framework
- Be able to train, manage and develop a team
- Recruitment experience is essential for this role
- Candidates must be self confident, enthusiastic and positive in nature
- Understand the recruitment sales cycle
- Have the ability to formulate and implement a sales strategy by sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills, displaying communication, persuasion and presentation techniques
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate in microsoft office, database, Linkedin and internet
- Personal and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will promote the companies vision, values and aspirations at all times
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Excellent remuneration package
You can apply for this position directly through this advertisement, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call .
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency.