Trainee Recruitment Sales Consultant
Our Industrial recruitment team in Nottingham are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Sales Consultant to join its expanding team!
Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? Do you have a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment?
If so this great opportunity could be for you! you will be enrolled onto our training programme and will be given all the tools you need to become a sucessful recruiter.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your New Role
Our Recruitment Sales Consultants at Encore are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- New business development - generating business with new clients through cold calling.
- Arranging and attending pre qualified client meetings.
- Area mapping.
- Building rapport and relationships with potential new clients.
- Rejection handling.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to GBP22,000 dependent upon experience plus uncapped bonus payments which increase in line with performance.
- Extensive training package and support - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- 34.5 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays and additional time off for birthday, moving house etc)
- Holidays of a lifetime to be won by top performers
- Private Health-care and pension
- Friday night drinks
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!!
- Sales experience is essential.
- Proven track record of over achievement against KPIs and revenue/sales targets.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Drive to succeed, enthusiastic, confident and competitive.
- Solutions focused - ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans/improvements are put in place for the future.
- Driving license and own car is essential.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.