IT Systems Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: Up to GBP40,000+ 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 10%+ contributory pension
Lowell is one of Europe's largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we've been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We're now looking for a Systems Engineer to join our growing team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Assist with key business projects from conception to delivery
- Resolve 3rd line support issues for key business systems
- Proactively manage the IT infrastructure to ensure maximum system uptime
- Develop and maintain IT procedural/process documentation in line with PCI DSS and ITIL requirements
- Maintain a viable IT Business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure as per business requirements.
- • Mentor junior support staff and assist where necessary
- • Assist in system capacity planning
- • Constantly review the current IT infrastructure and propose
- • Installation, configuration and maintenance of key IT systems including Microsoft servers, switches, SANS, Vmware, telephony systems and firewalls
- • Build and maintain a secure network
You'll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Broad spectrum of technological and business project management experience.
- Working as a team and mentoring of junior support staff
- Supplier Management skills.
- Communication skills, experience at a senior level.
- Ability to operate independently and take accountability for the delivery of major initiatives.
- Design and planning of disaster recovery, systems capacity, performance and availability and security for both internal and external systems and networks. Technical assessment of new systems, project management, implementation, integration and full unit and system testing.
- Specification, justification, and purchasing of additions and periodic upgrades to hardware, software and networking equipment and services.. Full server administration, data archiving, user management, performance and capacity balancing, system fault monitoring and remedy, cable patching and documentation, offsite backups of system and application software.
- Good working knowledge of Telephony, IP PBXs and Dialler systems in a call centre environment.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week's worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you're eligible to work in the UK we'd love to hear from you.
So, apply today - what have you got to lose?!