Deputy Children's Home Manager
Deputy Childrens Home Manager
A Deputy Manager position has arisen within this reputable and expanding Care provider in the North West, to join one of their new services based in Greater Manchester area. There is a real focus on mental health and challenging behaviours in this service and they believe in creating a home from home environment for all the children. We are seeking a candidate who has a proven management background who can bring their own influences and management experience into this role as well as well as working in line with their core values and adopt their therapeutic approach.
- Working closely with the manager, to help ensure that the Home meets high standards.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing and leading the team.
- Stepping up in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A proven track record of supervisory experience within Childrens Residential services.
- Strong staff management and leadership skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Level 3 diploma in children and young people.
- Enrolment on Level 5 will be provided if not already completed
If you are interested in this Deputy Manager role then please forward your up to date CV quoting reference KSM-DMR-2609 to or call me to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with GBP250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."