Chinese Speaking Mixed Tax Senior
A leading independent firm based in London are currently looking for a Chinese speaking mixed tax professional. The firm is offering the chance to be a pivotal part of a well-established Chinese desk where you will be in charge of your own portfolio of clients providing both corporate and personal tax services.
The day-to-day work will be mainly compliance with some advisory work, you will be in charge of your own portfolio of clients dealing with both personal and corporate tax matters.
- Prepare client documents including annual tax returns within an allocated portfolio and ensure all are compliant with current tax law
- Correspond with clients, tax authorities and third parties on a daily basis on a wide variety of personal and corporation tax matters
- Technical research
- Ensure payments are made by the deadline
- Provide advice to clients on ad hoc taxation matters
- Point of contact for tax queries from other departments within the firm and similarly, refer clients/client matters to other parts of the firm where appropriate
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
- ATT/CTA qualification or studying towards
- Relevant tax experience gained within a professional environment
- A proactive and analytical approach with a desire to progress
- Strong interpersonal skills
For more information on this Mixed Tax Senior, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers