Accounts Payable Assistant
We have a very exciting role for an experienced Accounts Payable to join a Luxury Global Retailer.
This is a brand new role due to continuous growth. The role is very fast paced and requires an experienced individual who has the experience of working ideally within Retail and high volume reconciliations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain great exposure, development and have ambition to grow within the Finance teams.
- Ensure stock purchases are accurately and efficiently recorded
- Ensure smooth communication and interaction with other company departments and external suppliers on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for input of supplier invoices on receipt
- Follow-up of invoice authorisations and approvals
- Assist on preparation of payment runs, ensuring creditors are paid on time
- Preparation of reconciliations between ledger and supplier statements
- Dealing with queries from external suppliers and other departments within the company
- Assist in other tasks and areas of the team's work as the need and opportunity arises
- Excellent understanding of Excel up to Pivot tables
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active, able to work with frequent and tight deadlines, committed to quality
- Good AP reconciliation skills
- Ability to deal with high volume workloads, while ensuring that detail and accuracy is maintained