Receptionist (with fine dining assistance and office management duties
4 days left
- Full Time
Receptionist (with fine dining assistance and office management duties)
Our client, a globally renowned finance firm specialising in oil and gas commodity trading are seeking a polished, professional and personable Receptionist who can provide the highest level of service to the London office in Mayfair. This person will also be assisting with fine dining hospitality and office management duties.
The responsibilities are varied in nature and will require a highly organised approach to juggle a number of priorities at any one time. Duties include:
- Welcoming visitors/Clients and co-ordinating any special requests
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Coordinating/booking of meeting rooms when required
- General Kitchen duties: e.g. stocking fridge, loading dishwasher etc
- Providing fine dining support (silver service)
- General ad hoc Office Management duties when required
- Providing a 5* service at all times and being able to adapt to varying clientele accordingly
- **An added spoken language (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian) would be a bonus**
This is a role that will require superb people and communication skills, especially given the different clientele the successful candidate will have exposure to. Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a highly team orientated and down to earth approach is also essential.
If you are a reliable and proactive problem-solver, then please send me your CV!
Salary 23-28K depending on experience.
VWA act as employment agency.