Customer Service Executive - Banking
Are you committed to delivering outstanding customer service?
Do you thrive on solving problems for your customer?
Does the opportunity to work for a leading financial services company excite you?
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive roles for a leading financial services client based in Glasgow City Centre to work on a 6 months contract - this may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
To be successful of this role you will have a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service and experience of working within a Financial Services environment.
This could be a fantastic opportunity to develop your Financial Services career within a leading bank.
This role will involve:
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to clients based in the UK and internationally
- Providing relevant banking advice
- Taking case ownership of any customer complaints and queries which may arise
- Communicating with customers via using telephone, email, letter and fax
- Must be flexible to work shift patterns Monday - Sunday on a rotational shift basis
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience within a customer service role and have a passion for delivering an excellent service.
- Have experience in within a fast paced environment and working to strict targets and deadlines
- Have strong communication and customer service skills
- Although previous banking or financial experience is preferred but not essential, this would be a great opportunity for someone looking to move in to this sector.
You must be able to pass a credit check and disclosure to be considered for this role
If you would like more information on this exciting opportunity call Sinead on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age