Salary: Up to GBP32,000
Our client, a leading distributor based in Huddersfield is looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for providing a HR Advisory service to line managers across the business.
* Providing advice and guidance to line managers in relation to all people related matters including; disciplinary, grievances and absence management.
* Attending disciplinary and grievance meetings as and when required, ensuring that appropriate notes are taken and written up post meeting.
* Ensuring that all employee information is accurate and up to date on the payroll system before payroll is processed.
* Providing management with employment law updates in line with new laws and legislation.
* Monitoring long term sickness and providing advice to line managers in regards to absence trigger points.
* Liaise with occupational health advisors in regards to long term sickness absence cases.
* Assisting in the recruitment process
* Previous experience working within a HR Advisory capacity.
* Experience within a manufacturing, logistics or distribution environment.
* Dealing with unions is desirable whilst not essential.
* The ability to work autonomously.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link. If you are a candidate who fits the above specification and has already been met and registered by a Search HR representative please call Abigail Marnoch on to express your interest in the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.