Customer Services Manager
Job Title: Customer Services Manager
Location: The Mundells, Welwyn Garden City
Salary Range: GBP33,437 pa progressing to GBP37,306 pa
Hours: 37 per week
An opportunity has arisen to apply for the post of Customer Services Manager with Herts FullStop, a trading division of Hertfordshire County Council.
Your range of duties will include :
- Managing the day to day activities of the Customer Services Team in a timely and cost effective manner
- Managing the Customer Services Team budget in a robust and controlled way while maintaining resource levels appropriate to exceed customer expectations
- Managing and developing order enquires from the HFS web platform including queries raised via webchat
- Providing an information stream to senior management utilising multiple reporting streams available
- Producing weekly and monthly statistics demonstrating compliance with the KPI's agreed
- Analysing data to determine progress to further increase efficiency and improve the overall customer journey
- Pro-actively up-skilling and develop the team to further enhance customer interactions and sales opportunities
- Developing systems, procedures and processes to reflect the demands of market trends, ensuring a pro-active, efficient and forward thinking infrastructure
- Delivering ROI and ensuring the maximum return from available resources
- Assessing customer needs and making pro-active recommendations
Experience required :
- A strong customer services background in team management
- Confident in managing and dealing with customer enquiries across internal and external customers across multiple platforms
- Capability to prioritise and delegate tasks across team resources to facilitate business goals
- Competency in using and managing computer databases, call management systems and spreadsheets
- Exposure of initiating and delivering customer evaluation and satisfaction surveys and implementing outcomes
- Proficiency in compiling reports/briefings, whilst managing and scheduling work to ensure all tasks are completed to deadlines
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge across software packages such as Microsoft Office
- A full driving license is preferred for this role
With over 60 years' experience in supplying goods and services to educational establishments our catalogue and web based service has over 17,500 products which are delivered to customers across the country.
As well as educational establishments we also supply other non-profit making groups such as charities, the NHS, local authorities and childminder groups with our great range, excellent quality, friendly service and superb value.
If you think you have what is required and you are ready for a challenging yet very rewarding role then please apply now to find out more.
Closing date: 15 October 2017
Interview date: 27 October 2017
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Simon Smith on .
To apply: Please follow the 'Apply for Job' button at the bottom of the screen.
As part of the application you will be prompted to provide a supporting statement which is your opportunity to evidence how your skills, knowledge and experience match what we are looking for based on the PERSON SPECIFICATION area of the attached Job Outline. If you do not supply a supporting statement, your application may be rejected.
For Candidate Guidance on How to Apply: Click Here
PLEASE NOTE: All questions marked with a (red) * are mandatory question and must be answered - you will not be able to submit your application until all mandatory questions have been answered .
Please Note: We provide services to the general public, customers and service users; therefore you will be able to communicate fluently in the English language both verbally and in writing.