A Mortgage organisation based in Borehamwood has an opportunity for two Mortgage Administrators to join and expand their team.
- Case Management
- General Administration
- Providing Key Facts Illustrations
- Producing suitability reports
- Mortgage data updated
- Submitting application (Relevant money laundering requirement)
- Liaising & reporting to mortgage brokers
- Working with lenders & clients to ensure requirements are met.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of compliance regulations, lenders criteria and knowledge of mortgage related products. The ideal candidates must have experience in this sector, the ability to work to targets and excellent communication skills.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, flexible working and the potential for bonuses.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please contact, Natasha Nicholls.