3 days left
- Full Time
The Senior Doorkeeper team is a busy section which is fully committed to the professional working of the House and on occasions participates in ceremonial events and VIP duties.
Senior Doorkeepers maintain the security of the Chamber, Galleries and Committees of the House of Commons and carry out ceremonial duties. When the House is not sitting duties relating to visitors to Parliament are also performed.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- An ability to establish effective working relationships with Members and staff at all levels, upholding the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion at all times
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, developing mutual trust and confidence in others
- Proven and practical experience and knowledge of security measures in an environment with public access
- Annual leave starting at 28 days pro rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description which can be found on the House of Commons website.