RGN or RMN LS20 area of West Yorkshire
RGN or RMN or RNLD working with
Learning Difficulties LS20 Area of Leeds
GBP15.00 - GBP30.00 Per Hour Dependent on shift
Various shifts to fit in with your life
Where will your be working
Search Medical are recruiting for a service that 24 hour nursing care and support for up to seven people with complex learning disability needs. It is situated in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Leeds. Easy access by bus train and road.
What you can expect from Search
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free DBS
- Free induction training
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit, working a varied shift pattern over 7 days including sleep in's
- Paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Possible temp to perm post for the right person
- Support from professional and knowledgeable consultants
- Recommend a friend
To provide person centred support for people with learning disabilities, complex needs...
Caring for clients physical and emotional needs. Managing and supporting care staff. Following policy and procedures and meeting outcomes of clients and CQC.
- The duties for a registered nurse in an elderly care facility vary by the facility.
- Duties might include basic assistance such as helping patients bathe, dress themselves
- Get up and down, walk, and use wheelchairs or walkers.
- RNs also monitor patients' conditions and assess their vital signs, noting any physical or mental decline and reporting back to the doctor.
- In addition, they administer medications and other treatments and help patient
- Manage common age-related conditions such as incontinence, sleep disturbances or loss of mobility.
- Multiagency working
- Medication management
- Clinical procedures
- Palliative Care, EMI NMC
- Diary management
Personal Qualities for the role
- NMC Pin no restrictions
- All mandatory training up to dates
- Experience of working in either a nursing home or with Adults
- Able to take responsibilities for the care and safety of the unit and all stake holders
- Be proactive and caring
- Supportive of other s including family and care staff
- Experience of providing care or support to people with a learning disabilities, complex needs and autism
- Good clinical knowledge and practise
- Good knowledge of policy procedures
- A person centred approach to care and complex needs
- Sensitivity and a holistic approach
- Team Player
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.