Sales and Lettings Property Consultant - Oxhey - OTE GBP35k +
We are a Sales and Letting agent with a growing Property Management business based in Watford. As a company built on traditional values mixed with modern technology, we are looking to rapidly expand within the Watford postcodes and keen to recruit the best candidates to join our motivated and friendly team.
We are very keen to talk to anyone motivated to develop their career and build a long-term future. Whether you are a strong team player or you have the ambition to be one of our Managers/Directors of the future, please get in touch!
We have a number of positions available at varying levels but there is a standard of service and customer care that we are looking for and expect from everyone.
We would be very interested to hear if you believe you have the following:
- Passionate ability to deliver outstanding 'Customer Service'.
- Friendly telephone manner with a willingness to please.
- Good organisation and self-motivation to be able to manage a busy workload and prioritise well.
- A natural sense to understand the importance of ownership to a particular issue.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office Outlook, along with some knowledge of Excel and a keen interest to learn our property software package.
- A general knowledge of Watford with an interest to further enhance your understanding of sub areas locally.
Sales and Lettings team duties to include:
- Ensure that all telephone calls and emails are dealt with professionally, accurately and detailed messages are taken and distributed. This includes supporting and encouraging Property Consultants and level 1 Senior Property Consultants.
- Registering Applicants for both Sales and Letting enquires including booking appointments.
- Maintain high standards of personal and professional conduct in dealing with customers, including Vendors, landlords, Buyers, tenants and many other organisations.
- Accompany viewings and building a rapport with clients to understand their requirements.
- Managing a large database of clients through regular telephone contact and offering the services of referral partners we have. This will include a skill set to grade each buyer and establish a pro-active list of potential hot buyers and potential instructions.
- Negotiate both sales and lettings with applicants to achieve the best options for the vendor/landlord.
- Progressing sales at each key stage to a satisfactory completion including liaising with Vendor, buyer, solicitors and mortgage brokers to establish regular updates for your clients. This will include encouraging the support learning of this process with Property Consultants and level 1 Senior Property Consultants.
- Leading and directing team board touting and mail drop marketing to secure new clients and instructions.
- Manage a list of referrals interested in the bolt on services we offer.
- Valuation management and client relationships both prior, during and post instruction.
- Ongoing valuation training management.