Business Support Roles
As a Performance Coach, you will be working closely with the Area Director and Locality Managers to provide targeted support to teams to ensure that service provided is to a high standard for the people we support, resulting in positive outcomes.
In your new role, you will be responsible for improvements of the services and ensuring that the service delivered by the teams are compliant with CQC regulations. As a performance coach, you will have a good understanding of these regulations and discovery's policies. Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Coach and work with new and existing managers to improve their person centred support practices
- Support managers with their personal development and the performance of their teams
- Undertake complex, internal investigations
- Proactively organise and plan time to facilitate meetings with relevant managers and teams
- Manage resources to enable improvement programmes to be successfully completed
If this role sounds like you, please click on the number below to complete the application process. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Katy Cleverley or Dorian Bass-White on .