Credit Control Administrator
Credit Control Administrator -Nr Redhill
Experienced Credit Control Administrator required for a global company, based in their modern office close to Redhill, Surrey. Reporting to the Finance and IT Manager, duties will include:
* Credit control and chasing in overdue monies primarily for all customer accounts based in GBP.
* Management of the credit control function to ensure all customer balances are reconciled on a monthly basis and work with the sales teams to ensure that agreed aged debtor targets are exceeded.
* Ensure all intercompany balances are reconciled on a monthly basis in line with Parent Company requirements.
* Preparing monthly GBP cash flow analysis and producing any reporting requirements for the finance manager as required.
* Raising of invoices and credit notes where necessary.
* Posting of all monies received daily and full daily reconciliation of the account.
* Handling phone calls and correspondence.
* Maintaining accounts office filing and archiving.
* Assisting the Finance Manager and Management Team with other assignments where necessary.
Previous Credit Control experience is essential and the ability to communicate at all levels is extremely important. This is a full time role and includes a performance related bonus, generous holiday and pension entitlement, Private Medical, Critical Health and Life Assurance (after a qualifying period)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.