Risk Analyst/Manager - Hertfordshire - GBP50-65k
- Oversee the management of risks within the Bank, including capital, liquidity, conduct, market/interest rate, operational, regulatory and reputational;
- Develop and maintain a robust risk management structure to include risk register, risk appetite, risk framework and risk systems;
- Support the risk function within the Bank which independently challenges the business in all aspects of risk management, specifically in respect of financial risks;
- To provide the Bank with expertise and capability in all aspects of risk to support the Bank's strategy and apply its vision and values;
- To ensure the bank operates within regulatory rules and that its policies and procedures are consistent with regulatory requirements and all relevant legislation.
- To provide an independent view of the bank's risk management practices to the Board and to senior management.
- To produce the initial versions of the Bank's ILAAP and ICAAP and RRP.
- To provide appropriate technical and professional risk management expertise for the Bank.
- To ensure that appropriate processes are developed for the assessment, measurement and management of liquidity, capital, and interest rate risks.
- To monitor and report on financial risks, including liquidity, capital and interest rate risks.
- To carry out independent assessments of the operation of risk management and control frameworks within the Bank.
- To support a risk culture in the Bank which is consistent with and appropriate to its strategy.
- To maintain and control the Bank's Risk Register
- To produce relevant risk KPIs and other MI and report regularly to executive and Board Committees