Deputy Care Manager
Search Consultancy is working with one of the North West's leading Adult Care Providers to recruit a Deputy Manager for the Old Trafford area team to provide leadership of the administration, care, maintenance and people management functions of the service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the operations of the service in accordance with CQC Fundamental Standards while continually seeking opportunities for innovative and creative service delivery
- Supporting the Registered Manager with the consistent evaluations of care service provision and the service user experience
- Completion of regular supervisions and annual appraisals with support staff
- The undertaking of initial assessments with prospective new clients
- Effectively responding to concerns raised by service users, their relatives and representatives
- Contribute and leading to the recruitment process, rota management and staff contingency planning
- Motivate, support and develop your staff team to maintain and improve the quality and reputation of the service
Requirements for this position include:
- Recent Management or senior experience in health and social care
- NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role is contracted to 37.5 hours per week and would involve participation in the on call rota in line with service requirements. If you believe you meet the requirements, please apply now for guaranteed consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.