Electricial Technician/Trainer - Riverside College
2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a talented individual with a commitment to excellence, to undertake the following role:
Full time, temporary for one year
Salary up to GBP20,163
Main Purpose of Job
To support the delivery and assessment of practical electrical installation sessions ensuring all students are making excellent progress and achieving their full potential.
- To support lecturers and instructors in providing a relevant, dynamic curriculum to meet the individual needs of students
- To maintain equipment within the area, ensuring maintenance and service records are kept up to date in line with requirements
- To assist with stock control and material ordering
- To supervise and register students when required
- To maintain records, including the storing and archiving of student work
- To support the assessment process within the School
School of Construction
- To be involved with the promotion of the School of Construction activities across the College and at external events
- To develop and maintain links with relevant industries and partner organisations
- To contribute to enrichment and enhancement activities within the Construction area
- To take an active role in the induction and support of students.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults.
- To meet the individual needs of all students to ensure all have an equal chance of success.
- To undertake staff development and attend staff meetings as required and requested.
- To accept flexible redeployment and reallocation of duties commensurate with the level of the post throughout the Construction department
- To undertake any relevant teacher training courses
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application forms and job descriptions are available on our website or email ,
Closing date: 10am 2 nd October 2017