Quantitative Analyst - Associate Quant Position at World Leading Inves
My client is looking for applicants that would be driven by a unique and creative opportunity to shape projects and drive them forward. This specific business unit is still in its infancy so there is an exceptional opportunity to put a stamp on your work.
This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Building and maintaining trading and risk management platforms
- Building tools for traders and sales
- Optimising internal positions for use in financing strategies
- Developing models to evaluate the cost of inventory and financing
Desired skills and experience
- Exceptional academics from a leading university, in a technical discipline (maths, physics, statistics, computer science)
- Understanding of partial differential equations, time series analysis, statistics, and numerical techniques
- Experience of object orientated design, implementation of optimisation algorithms and working in different programming languages
- Understanding of market dynamics and conventions, and of different products' behaviour and specifications
- An understanding of financial markets or Prime Brokerage business would be beneficial
- Prior experience working with financial market data is preferred but not required.
If interested, please send your CV to to be considered, or call to discuss at (0)