Payroll Admin Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
St Barnabas Hospices offers specialist palliative care through two hospices:
St Barnabas house provides palliative care to adults in the Worthing, Adur, Arun and Henfield areas through a range of services, including In-patient Care, Day Hospice and Community Care.
Chestnut Tree house is the children's hospice reaching across Sussex and South East Hampshire. Providing care & support for children/young people and their families with life-shortening conditions.
We currently have the following vacancy:
Role: Payroll Admin Assistant
Hours: 25 - 37.5 per week
Salary: GBP17,790 - GBP18,710 based on 37.5 hrs pw (depending on depth and variety of experience in a similar role and hours agreed)
Fixed Term Contract - 1 Year - with the possibility of becoming permanent
Location: St Barnabas House, Titnore Lane, Worthing BN12 6NZ
Are you amazingly organised with excellent math skills and computer literate, then you are the Payroll Admin Assistant we are looking for.
- This exciting new role involves:
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to the Payroll Department employing approx. 500 staff
- First point of contact for all payroll and pension enquires
- Managing the Payroll Inbox and respond accordingly using Microsoft Outlook
- Managing Excel workbooks
- Processing sickness absence through Payroll software SelectPay
- Liaising and working closely with the HR Department
- Undertake accurate and speedy input of data
Closing date: 24 th October 2017
Interview Dates: 1 st and 2 nd November 2017
An enhanced DBS will be sought, if you are successful in this role. (Safeguarding)
The safe recruitment of staff at St Barnabas Hospices is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults in our care. As an employer we expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding.
- Enrolment onto our company pension scheme or the option to continue in an NHS pension
- 35 Days (FTE) annual leave including bank holidays
- Free parking
- On site education support
- Free clinical indemnity insurance cover
- Availability to join Healthcare Cash Plan
- Corporate Rate Gym Membership
Please complete the application form in as much detail as possible as we use this form to shortlist candidates. We do not require any other documents at this stage but we will ask for your right to work in the UK at interview and evidence of all qualifications you identify in your application form.