Insurance Sales Team Leader
Insurance Sales Team Leader - Gatwick - GBP25,000 + OTE GBP40,000
Shift patterns between 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday.
Our client is looking for an experienced Insurance Sales Team Leader to join their highly reputable business close to Gatwick Airport.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression coupled with a great earning potential.
Overview of the role:
* Manage the running on the call centre on a day to day basis
* Making outbound sales calls
* Ensuring the team are hitting their sales targets
* Training and developing the sales team
* Delegating team and individual sales targets
* Managing team and individual team targets
* Monitoring and improving call standards
* Performance reviews
* Managing and implementing incentives and bonuses for the team
* Adhering to FCA regulations
* Working with HR with recruitment
* Working closely with company Directors to manage a large team of Sales Agents
* Reporting to Directors on a daily basis
The ideal candidate:
* Proven experience within an outbound insurance sales call centre
* Experience working within a FCA regulated environment
* Team management experience
* Experience developing and growing a successful sales team
* Experience of creating and developing a structured sales process throughout the business
* Proven experience managing team targets
* Must be self-motivated and determined
* Confident working with MI
* Ability to make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
This is a new role and team so the first few months, shift patterns will alternate. You will be responsible for helping to recruit and build a successful team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Manager to make a real impact on this business and be a part of company growth. If you are interested in building your own sales team and ready to take on a brand new challenge, please call Chloe on / .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.