Recruitment - Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Recruitment
My client is an innovative, forward thinking and profitable recruitment business based in brand new offices in the heart of Soho. Covering the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences industries, my client is heavily invested in the German markets. With just under 75 employees in their stunning new offices, revenue growth has been at over 35% year-on-year since 2011. This dynamic recruitment consultancy covers contract, interim and permanent roles, and fills positions within their areas of expertise in all corners of the globe - with, last year, just over 45% of placements being made in the UK, a further 30% in Germany and the remaining 25% across the rest of the world.
Since the company's inception in 2007 they have now placed over 2,000 candidates (and celebrated in style in Monte Carlo!) at an average fee of GBP18,000 - they are looking to double this number to 4,000 by 2019 and so are looking for top graduates to grow their team in London.
They are looking for ambitious graduates to help them grow their Pharmaceutical recruitment team focused on the German markets. Specific qualities are needed to be considered this role
- Intelligence - recruitment, done right, is not easy, so intellectual capability and social intelligence are a must.
- Ambition - trainees are rewarded with fair progression, with top performers moving up within 1-2 years to manage teams of consultants.
- Financial motivation - recruitment is an industry where people who work hard are rewarded The average salary earned in the first year at this client is GBP44,500, as a combination of both basic salary and commission cheques.
- Conscience - recruitment is an industry with a bad name; one perceived to be full of money-hungry cowboys. This client seeks to change that - there are strong ethical guidelines that must be adhered to by all employees - team lead and trainee alike.
Ideally you would have graduated within the past three years from a top 30 UK university with a 2:1 or above but apply regardless - it doesn't matter where you come from or what you look like; as long as you have graduated within the past three years and have the qualities and potential required then get in touch.
- A market-leading GBP22,500 basic salary, with average first year earnings being just under GBP45,000.
- A generous and fair individual and team commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
- Full gym membership, and you're encouraged to go at lunch!
- Two company-wide holidays a year - last year they went skiing in France and to Dubai - as well as regular all-expenses-paid socials.
- 28 days holiday per year, plus a 2pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why???!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply and one of the Wiser Graduates team will contact you within with information on next steps.