Financial Project Manager : B&CE
6 days left
- Full Time
Financial Project Manager
Type: 1 year fixed term contract
Salary: Up to GBP50,000 plus company benefits
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people's needs, and that's how we've run our business ever since. We now have an opportunity available as a Financial Project Manager on a 1 year fixed term contract to analyse, recommend and implement a P2P solution for the Group by analysing and assess the existing process performance, identify flaws, gaps and points of improvement across the business.
Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you're keen to learn, develop your career and do great things - you're looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you'll be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyse and assess the existing process performance, identify flaws, gaps and points of improvement.
- Drive the transformation process including the implementation of the technology solution.
- Produce implementation plans and documented processes for all system changes across the company.
- Take a management role in implementing a P2P solution into the Company.
- Establish excellent working relationships with all colleagues and stakeholders.
If you're right for this role
You'll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You'll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Educated to degree level with accounting, finance or business administration emphasis or equivalent.
- Accounting qualification desirable - ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Experience in procure-to-pay projects.
- Understanding of the end-to-end Procure-to-Pay process and how to improve efficiency, deliver benefits and create value in an organisation.
- Ability to deliver workshops and resolve issues arising.
- Able to understand, interpret and apply technical information.
- Numerate and analytical with good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.