Accountable Recruitment are working with a very successful privately owned, multi national business, based in Knutsford, who are seeking to appoint an ACA qualified Financial Controller who is looking for either their first, or second move from practice.
Having enjoyed many years of expansion and impressive profitability, achieved via organic growth, the business are in a very strong position to offer a great base for a practice trained accountant to spread their wings and grow in an industry role.
Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a finance team of 8 (some remotely), your responsibilities will include:
- production of the monthly management accounts
- managing the balance sheet for 3 subsidiary companies across Europe
- managing multi-currency VAT computations
- cash-flow and debtor management
- ad hoc travel to other sites (quarterly)
- interaction with key stakeholders including the owner managers
- dealing with the auditors and the bank
Any previous experience in dealing with owner managed businesses, alongside language skills (Spanish or Italian), would be very useful, though not essential.
The salary on offer ranges from GBP45-55,000 plus a very generous bonus and pension package.
If you are ACA qualified and seeking your next role to enhance your career please contact asap - interviews will take place over the next week.