Senior Compliance Quality Systems Manager (QMS)
Senior Compliance Quality Systems Manager (QMS) cGBPup to 70k Strong Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits South Ref: ABJ3325
As an essential part of the Global Quality team the Senior compliance quality systems manager is responsible for establishing, managing and improving the global quality management system and compliance to various Quality and Regulatory standards and requirements. As senior compliance quality systems manager you will work very closely with various functions and across all levels of the organization to leverage and implement best practises. This includes programmes, policies, procedures, audits, training and management systems to drive improved Quality globally.
Within global quality compliance management you will play a critical role in the successful execution of the company Quality compliance mission. The Quality Compliance function ensures the development and maintenance of a strong Quality culture by developing and maintaining a program infrastructure that identify, measures and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally.
- Develop and deploy full set of Quality processes and tools that enable the organisation to ensure our products and services are fit for purpose, consistent and meet external requirements (customers and regulations) and internal quality standards;
- Evaluate and advise on the performance of the quality management system and products against set standards and specifications.
- Provide clear information and recommendations to top management for driving superior quality.
- Drive continual improvement by providing tools and techniques to enable others to achieve the product quality targets.
- Develop and keep updated company evaluation and reporting quality tools (e.g. FPI, Quality dashboard).
- Responsible for developing the Supplier Quality Assurance framework at global level to ensure a good basis for the materials quality standards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience in Quality (as a guideline a minimum 10 years' experience) preferably with experience in Quality Assurance and/or Compliance roles at Regional or Global levels;
- Experience working in a FMCG company, preferably in highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Personal Care;
- Sound knowledge of applicable cGMP regulations and expectations sufficient to readily interpret, lead discussion, and provide guidance based on the applicability of the regulations to the subject being evaluated. Must be familiar with all other GxP concepts;
- Certified Quality Systems Auditor with sound experience of planning, evaluating, auditing and managing Suppliers, 3rd Party Contract Manufacturers and Factories;
- Good knowledge of Change Management Control Systems such as Trackwise;
- Experience of delivering Quality Systems & Tools training - valid Pedagogical Instructor Certificate will be certainly a plus;
Full Time. Permanent (35hr week)
Benefits Package Includes Pension, Bonus, 5 weeks holiday, Share save and share reward schemes, car allowance, Accident and medical insurance, subsidised catering.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment on OR
(0) or apply via email, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to: