Registered Manager, Residential Family Assessment
OneOneCoCo is recruiting Registered Managers for its East London based Family Assessment and Support service. We are looking for committed and motivated individuals to join the management team.
- A social work qualification/HCPC registration
- Court work experience
- Knowledge of child development, family assessment, and related social work interventions
- Ability to manage the service day to day
- Ability to maintain and improve quality standards
- Ability to work outside of core hours
- Working knowledge of IT systems
Effective leadership and management of the staff team is a critical aspect of the role. The successful candidate will possess good observation and analytical skills, very good communication and report writing skills and excellent people skills.
- management qualification
- experience of working with people with learning disability
- experience of gendered abuse related service delivery
OneOneCoCo provides family assessment and support to children and their families with a varied range of needs. Our service has a Good Ofsted rating helping us to deliver on our commitment to promote the safety and well-being of children.
Closing Date 01.11.17
OneOneCoCo is committed to Equality for all and the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All appointments will be in accordance with our Equality and Diversity policy and are subject to a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service