PPC Manager - GBP30k - GBP35k
Are you an experienced PPC Manager looking for an opportunity to broaden your skill set? Would you like the opportunity to learn the technical side of paid social or programmatic display? Perhaps you feel pigeonholed into paid search or you are sick and tired of being promised exposure to other channels?
My client is an independent integrated agency in London with a world class team of digital of people who love what they do.
You will be pleased to know you WILL NOT be working in a traditional agency set up with separate PPC, Biddable, Display or Paid Social teams.
Instead, you will be joining the integrated operations team and although the majority of your time will be spent on search you will also get to work on paid social and display campaigns
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager with strong technical knowledge who is ready for a step up but being held back by red tape and agency politics.
Some of the day to day tasks you will be doing include:
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance with both branding and direct response KPI's
- Set up new paid search accounts from brief to launch.
- Manage multiple PPC accounts for different clients
- Troubleshoot tracking and set-up issues within all buying platforms and ad server.
- Supervise a team of Execs and day to day management and optimisation of these campaigns for a range of clients.
- Coach Execs and help to develop their skills and understanding of digital campaign management, assisting with optimisation
- You will make decisions on the best strategies to put in place in order to achieve these goals.
- Running external (3rd party) supplier campaigns and making optimisation suggestions.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager's and Director on the performance of campaigns and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation.
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools.
- Involved into CPC/CPA/ROI optimisation, A/B testing etc.
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
- Budget management
- Knowledge of and working experience with a DSP and 3rd party ad servers.
- Able to transition between channels and communicate the relative differences
Required skills and experience
- Advanced user of Excel (pivot tables etc.)
- Experience working with and gaining actionable insight from large amounts of data
- ability to troubleshoot and fix issues with ad campaigns
- Strong technical knowledge of paid search
- Client-side or agency experience working in a paid search role
- Keen to learn paid social and/or display
Would you like to know more?
Please contact me on 'alexisw' at 'herd' dot 'digital' or add me 'Alexis Wilkie on LinkedIn and send me a message