Supported Living Manager
We are looking for a passionate Supported Living Manager in Bristol to join an organisation which promotes independence for all. Our client supports individuals with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs, within supported living flats. They exercise an open-minded approach, enabling and encouraging individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Our client is looking for a manager with creative, innovative leadership skills with a can-do attitude. You will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing.
As a Supported Living Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and are able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards.
- Monitor financial resources and staffing levels.
- Ensure a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused, through appraisals and supervisions.
- Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals, to comply with their standards and requirements.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead a team.
- Hold or working towards an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent.
- Previous management experience within a similar role.
- Experience of working with individuals with complex needs including mental health needs, learning disabilities, ABI and autism.
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice.
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless. If you are interested in this Supported Living Manager job and would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.