Audit Semi Senior - Independent Firm - London
A well established and growing independent firm based in central London require an Audit Semi Senior to join their team. This role will offer an even mix of audit and accounts work, while allowing the successful candidate the opportunity to continue working towards their qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Full study support will be offered. You will also get the opportunity to work with a mixed client base which includes technology, property, social media, construction and listed companies among others.
- Part qualified and already working towards a qualification, or AAT qualified
- Previous experience in audit with exposure to some of the more complex areas of testing, who has possibly recently started leading smaller audit engagements
- Experience of preparing full sets of accounts
- Work alongside the audit team as a Semi Senior and lead some of the smaller audit assignments
- Prepare full sets of accounts
- Liaise with clients and in some instances act as their first point of contact
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is part way through a qualification and wants to grow their audit experience by working with larger, more complex clients in a supportive environment.