Japanese-speaking Accounts Assistant - part-time
One of our clients, specialising in IT, is looking to recruit a Japanese-speaking Accounts Assistant.
The responsibility will include the day to day operation of the finance function under the Finance Officer, ensuring timely, efficient and accurate reporting/book-keeping on all necessary financials in order to support the Company's financial goals.
Business level fluency in both English and Japanese would be required.
Type: Permanent, part-time
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8.30 am to 2.00 pm, 18.00 hours per week.
(Overtime may be required to fulfil the duties and such hours will be paid if it has been authorised in advance)
Salary: GBP20-24k depending on experience (pro-rata)
Location: City of London
- Standard accounting duties to include accounts payable and receivable for both UK and DE office
- Managing staff cash and corporate card expense accounts
- Dealing with incoming supplier queries via telephone and email
- Supplier statement reconciliations
-Maintain supplier and customer account information using an order and payment system
-Overdue and bad debt management
-Be responsible for tracking petty cash, keeping appropriate records and maintaining reconciliations
-Maintain an efficient filing system, archiving old papers and files as necessary and maintaining the storage rooms in an orderly fashion
- Ad-hoc duties and admin holiday cover to assist other members of the Department
-Other misc. Responsibilities may be added from time to time
- Previous experience in an accounts administration
- A good knowledge of Sage or equivalent software
- A good knowledge of MS Office and an ability to maintain electronic documents properly
- Understanding and adherence to confidentiality standards
- Attentive to detail; first time right
- Confident when communicating with all levels of colleagues and suppliers/ contractors
- Excellent telephone and business manners
-Ability to multitask
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to 'get the job done'-Business level of fluency in both English and Japanese
** All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as the Company is not able to support visa applications.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Keywords: ?? IT ???? ???????? ???