Social Worker | Adults Services | Sandwell
Sandwell MBC are currently looking for a locum Social Worker to work within Adult Social Care based at Smethwick Council House.
This role will involve:
- Working within the day to day operational business
- Ensuring the successful delivery of team and service objectives
- Managing expectations in terms of the Care Act, statutory safeguarding duties and corporate policies
- Working within the improvement and performance frameworks
- Implementing and reviewing the use of Prevention and re-ablement services and the use of community offers
Candidates will need to have a Social Work Qualification, be HCPC registered and have experience within Adults Social Work.
Pay Rate- GBP20-GBP25 p/h
To be considered you must have a recognised social work qualification - social work degree / diploma in social work and full HCPC registration.
Please apply to be considered or contact Gemma Bridgman at Caritas (extension 3663) to discuss other current vacancies and register for job updates.