What it’s about
We are recruiting for the post of Marketing Officer to contribute to the production of strategic marketing communications plans and tactical marketing for Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing. The Admissions Testing team produces admissions tests for higher education institutions and government ministries worldwide, supporting selection and helping to enable fair access to higher education and the workplace.
The role of Marketing Officer is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to work in a busy, dynamic marketing environment.
What you’ll be doing
• producing and maintaining a range of print and digital promotional materials
• maintaining content on Admissions Testing website (www.admissionstestingservice.org)
• coordinating promotional campaigns to increase awareness of our admissions tests
• liaising with internal and external stakeholders on marketing initiatives.
What we’re looking for
You will be a graduate (or equivalent) with considerable experience in marketing. You will be highly organised and motivated and have outstanding written and oral communication skills. You will have an eye for detail, and be confident in managing and prioritising your workload. In addition, you will be customer-focused with excellent project management skills.
You need to work well in a team and also independently to ensure timely project delivery. This role will suit someone who has a track record of meeting deadlines across multiple activities and has a great commitment to quality.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Degree holder or equivalent experience
• Relevant postgraduate qualification, e.g. CIM qualification, is desirable
• Experience in a marketing communications role (essential)
• Experience in a business-to-business marketing role (desirable)
• Experience of working in the education sector (desirable)
• Experience of working in a large international organisation (desirable)
Who we are:
Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (www.admissionstestingservice.org) offers a range of tests to support selection and recruitment for higher education, professional organisations and governments around the world. We are part of Cambridge Assessment and a not-for-profit department of the University of Cambridge.
Underpinned by robust and rigorous research, our assessments include:
• assessments in thinking skills
• admissions tests for medicine and healthcare
• behavioural styles assessment
• subject-specific admissions tests.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications.
Work/life balance is important to us here at Cambridge Assessment, and we offer all our colleagues a range of flexible working options, which suit both the business and the employee. So please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 18 October and interviews will be held on 7 November.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER