Home Based Senior Supervising Social Worker (Part Time) - Fixed Term -
Home Based Senior Supervising Social Worker (Part Time) - Fixed Term - Independent Fostering Agency - East Anglia
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a not for profit Independent Fostering Agency, who are highly reputable and are known for continually upholding child centred ethics and ways of working. The organisation is very stable as they are very well established, and really stand out due to their great focus on child welfare.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Supervising Social Worker to join the team on a fixed term, part time basis (18.5 hours pw). This position will be Home Based, on a 12 month fixed term basis, which can be extended further. We are looking for those with the ability to self manage and ensure that results are delivered and you must have fostering experience in order to be considered. A competitive salary alongside a great package is being offered, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation with excellent values and child focused ethics.
The salary will be GBP28,000 - GBP35,000 pro rata alongside an excellent benefits package.
The Role and the Candidate:
- You will be involved in recruiting; assessing, supervising and supporting Foster Carers to provide a quality fostering service for looked after children in the East Anglia region.
- You will also have the opportunity to become involved in projects, training and support groups.
- You are required to have a good knowledge of fostering regulations, child care law and safeguarding issues is essential, as is the ability to make objective professional assessments of children or young people.
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must hold recent relevant post qualification experience working in a fostering based role.
- You must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification, and must be able to drive.
- Competitive Salary between GBP28,000 - GBP35,000 pro rata
- 10% employers contribution pension
- 32 days holiday plus BH's plus Christmas shut down (total 41 days)
- 6 months full sick pay
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency