Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cornwall
Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cornwall - GBP24 per hour
My client in Cornwall requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Family and Assessment team. This is a fantastic opportunity for any social worker who wants to work under a supportive management structure and enhance their CV. Along with CV enhancement you will enjoy a competitive pay rate.
The successful Referral and Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Referral and Assessment Team you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 2 years R&A experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events"
- Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place"
- Find your own job" bonus get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.