Locum Social Worker - MASH Team
Locum Social Worker - MASH Team - Cardiff - GBP28
Cardiff Council are looking for an experienced Locum Social Worker to join their fast-paced MASH team. You will be able to work on your own initiative and be able to balance pace and attention to detail.
- Social work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registered
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver rapid response service to families at an early intervention and prevention level
- Prioritising referrals
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
- Be flexible to the demands of the role
The council is one of the biggest employers in Wales, with its focus on being an 'employer of choice' with real value placed on the diversity and contribution of every employee.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings