Locum Senior Practitioner - Information and Assessment Team
Hackney Council are currently looking for an experienced locum senior practitioner to join their Information and Assessment Team as a No Recourse Senior Practitioner.
The role of the Senior Practitioner is to deal with the NRPF cases which are referred to Hackney and also to oversee those individuals who have NRPF but who are receiving support from the Council.
The role involves direct client contact but also staff management.
* Training & Development Opportunities
* Flexible/Remote Working
* Remote and flexible working
Have a recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.