Residential & Nursing Care Home Manager
Brand new built, 66-bed nursing care home opening in November 2017, looking for a qualified manager to run the home. The role includes the continuing responsibility for management of the Home, including deployment and supervision of staff throughout the 24-hr day, assessment of care needs, and development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
The successful candidate must:
- Set and monitor standards of care within the framework of the Home's philosophies, goals and Statement of Purpose.
- Achieve the Home's business objectives.
- Set and carry out policies and procedures within the Home.
- Maintain the required standards for staff development and training and supervision.
- Provide a high standard of individualised care in line with Company's aims, objectives and philosophies of care.
Skills / Experience:
- Registered Nurse
- Experience of instilling a culture of care and continuous improvement at a management level
- Passion for person-centred care
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
- A commitment to your own professional development and that of your team
Job Type: Full-time